Thursday, November 23, 2017

Digital Storytelling

1) Below is my Toondoo Comics that I have created. My first comic strip is a story about when I was little I had asked for a puppy for Christmas.  To my surprise, Santa Claus left a little puppy under neath my tree.  I have had my dog for four years now and his name is Ryder!



My next comic strip is when I went to the beach with my older cousin.  I asked her to come swimming with me, and she said she would much rather lay out in the sun than be eaten by sharks! How rude, little did I know laying out was the "cool" thing to do when you are a teenage girl!

My last comic strip starts off with me as a student realizing I want to become a teacher when I grow up.  The middle comic is me thinking about my future as I student teach. The last comic is me graduating in May and starting my journey as a teacher!

2) Here is an example of my three other storytelling web tools 2.0 using the site, storyjumper.com This story is about a mermaid who swims throughout the see and explains to the reader what she sees.  It is a easy book for beginning readers!  I enjoyed creating this story and the website was very user friendly! Click the link to see my book and follow along as I read!

3) Here is another example of how I used a storytelling web tools 2.0. I decided to use the tool, storybird.com. This website was much like storyjumper.com which I really enjoyed! I had some difficulty understanding exactly how to create a full story with what the website had given me.  I played around with the website and still had some difficulties.  I would suggest watching some tutorials or maybe reading up on exactly how the tool works before creating a story!

4) Here is my last example of my use of storytelling web tools 2.0.  I decided to use the tool, makebeliefscomix.com.  I did not like this web tool as much as ToonDoo, however it was easy to use.  The website had limited objects to create your comic.  The website is very self explanatory! I do not think I would use this web tool again after playing around with it.  The comic that is used below is that a girl is home alone when she hears a knock on the door.  Her friend Alan is at the door asking if she wants to watch some Tv.  The comic ends with the girl saying she is happy that Alan has come over! 





No comments:

Post a Comment