Monday, November 20, 2017

Storyjumper.com

Hello readers!  For this weeks smackdown assignment, I decided to show you all, storyjumper.com.  I am sure not many of you have heard of this website, unless you are in the education program! Storyjumper.com is a website where you can create your own books or stories. During my presentation, I first show you how to sign up for an account.  Signing up for an account is very easy and user friendly.  I will show you how to create your very own story and how easy this website is to really use.

I chose this tool to show to my readers and viewers because I find it very useful in many ways.  If you are a future educator this website can be very beneficial because you can create your own stories for your students based off of their reading level.  Also, you can have your students create their own stories and see their imaginations.  Any grade level can use this website and love it!  This tool can be used at Stockton in a few ways.  One way is that professors can create an assignment where you have to make your own mini book of what you have read from the following readings that they have assigned.  Another way this tool can be used by stockton is that students might be able to use this tool for presentations and show professors that you can think outside of the box!  Overall, I love this webtool and I hope you all do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment